Accelerated Evolution hired ClearlyByDesign.com to design and create its new website as a content-management-based system. We worked with company senior leaders to determine what elements of their brand were important to them, and what aspects could be modified. We developed a new look and feel for their website, maintaining key images and concepts, but changing the overall look to be much more professional and in-line with the high quality of Accelerated Evolution itself.
The site was up and running within mere weeks with Accelerated Evolution's new look and feel, and fully featured to let company staff manage the site content. Initial content was loaded at the time the new site went live. The flexibility of using a content-management-based system meant that Accelerated Evolution didn't have to finalise all its content in order for its site to be operational, and for them to get a true sense of how it would look and operate.
Accelerated Evolution's new site does a lot of work for Accelerated Evolution automatically, triggered by simple creation of new content. Accelerated Evolution is in control of its site's content, can change it when needed easily, and doesn't have to depend on outside resources to keep the site in-line with Accelerated Evolution's business objectives. Specific advantages include:
- Content creation easily by company staff.
- Blog contained within the site, with a summary on the home page to ensure currency of the site, boosting search-engine results.
- WYSIWYG content editing within the site.
- Automatic generation of views of various types of content summarising them, such as white papers and case studies, without staff having to create those summary pages.
- Site search indexing automatically.
- Submission to search engines automatically when new content is added.